Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hauling Groceries UPHILL on a Fast Bicycle - Trike


www.k3pgp.org I have been gas free for approx. six years. Several people wanted to see me hauling groceries UPHILL so I put this video together from clips that I already had. This video was posted on YouTube for many years, then all of a sudden YouTube had an issue with the sound track. Instead of just muting the soundtrack as they indicated in the Email sent to me, the video was changed so it was not viewable, so I was forced to redo the video with a different soundtrack. Unfortunately some quality was lost redoing the video and converting to the new wide screen format.

88 Weighted Key Best Braun Epilator Silk Epil Immediately Tree Pole Pruners Save




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links